The most complete listening tool for multi-location businesses.
Fuel your brand’s growth by hearing what your customers and community are saying in real-time.
Online conversations about your business are happening all the time — but 96% of these are not directed at and do not mention a brand, which means that they often go unseen. A single comment can either turn into a viral PR crisis or a valuable business opportunity — how are you managing these important conversations and protecting your reputation across 100s or 1000s of locations?
Introducing SOCi Listening — the elite listening product that gives you VIP access to every critical conversation happening around your business.
Learn more about social listening.
- Centralize corporate and local conversations happening on social and the web
- Mitigate potential crises before they happen with smart alerts
- Gain a holistic view of your business and use data to inform business decisions at the national and local level
- Fuel an authentic content strategy with local user-generated content
- Build awareness, increase engagement, and drive local purchase decisions
- Empower local businesses to discover and share content relevant to their local market
Competitor & Industry Trends
- Discover ways to be the best in your local market
- Centralize competitive and industry insights at the national and local level
- Benchmark and optimize social strategies based on current trends
- Ensure you never miss out on local sales opportunities
- Respond to potential leads while they’re hot and delight customers with prompt follow up
- Save time with in-platform collaboration to route leads to the right locations
“As a franchisor with multiple brands, we need to be attentive to all customer conversations to stay competitive, best serve our members, and innovate against our digital strategy. The ability to listen to critical feedback and questions on our social accounts and beyond helped us provide virtual classes during the pandemic and allowed us to maintain members during a time when mass cancelations were occurring across the industry.”
Former Director of Digital Marketing (Paid, Social, & Local), Self Esteem Brands